My winter project is almost done.
The goal was to remodel the piano room, family room, office, and master bathroom. That meant new flooring, painted ceilings, walls and base molding, a fireplace, hallways, stairs, and carpeting in the bedrooms.
Much of this work was done solely by myself. I removed the old carpet, painted, installed hardwood flooring, designed and installed the fireplace.
Friday, the carpet comes.
This weekend, we put our bedrooms back together.
Then it is done.
The big project will make way for small putterings. Sarah's flowers. Hope's tomatoes.
I can, also, overplan and fret over our upcoming vacation. Sixty-seven days to embarkation, and counting down.